Corporate Center Pasadena offers access to an impressive array of amenities for both our tenants and their visitors. Either on-site or a short walk amenities include restaurants to suit every taste, a state-of-the-art health club, financial institutions, and of course shopping.
NW corner of South Lake Avenue and Del Mar
Barrister Executive Suites
225 Building, Suite 300
275 S Lake Ave,
283 Building, Suite 100
Corporate Center Pasadena was awarded LEED® EB (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Existing Buildings) Gold on July 19, 2009.
The LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Building Rating System™ is a feature-oriented rating system that awards buildings points for satisfying specified green building criteria. The six major environmental categories of review include: Sustainable Sites, Water Efficiency, Energy and Atmosphere, Materials and Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality and Innovation and Design. Certified, Silver, Gold and Platinum levels of LEED green building certification are awarded based on the total number of points earned within each LEED category. LEED can be applied to all building types including new construction, commercial interiors, core & shell developments, existing buildings, homes, neighborhood developments, schools and retail facilities.
*LEED and related logo is a trademark owned by the U.S. Green Building Council and is used by permission.
About Energy Star
Corporate Center Pasadena has U.S. EPA ENERGY STAR® score of 90. An ENERGY STAR qualified facility meets strict energy performance standards set by EPA and uses less energy, is less expensive to operate, and causes fewer greenhouse gas emissions than its peers. To qualify for the ENERGY STAR, a building or manufacturing plant must score in the top 25 percent based on EPA’s National Energy Performance Rating System. To determine the performance of a facility, EPA compares energy use among other, similar types of facilities on a scale of 1-100; buildings that achieve a score of 75 or higher may be eligible for the ENERGY STAR. Energy represents 30 percent of the typical office building’s costs and is a property’s single largest operating expense. ENERGY STAR partners have demonstrated:
- Energy consumption reductions of 35 percent or more through building operation and management strategy changes alone
- Increased asset value from energy performance improvements
- Increased tenant satisfaction and retention
- Improve energy efficiency and water conservation
- Provide safe, healthy, and productive built environments
- Promote sustainable environmental stewardship
Green Initiatives at Corporate Center Pasadena include:
- Title 24 approved energy-efficient light bulbs and ballasts
- Exit signs with low-wattage Light Emitting Diode (LED) lamps
- Efficient lighting system to match building occupancy levels
- Direct Digital Controls (DDC) to monitor and control the air conditioning system
- Integrated chilled water line requiring minimal equipment to cool the buildings
- Low-flow water devices in the restrooms and satellite monitored irrigation technology to reduce water consumption
- Drought tolerant plants for landscaping
- Green cleaning technology and environmentally friendly pest management
- Recycling programs that reduce trash and construction waste by up to 50%
- Sustainable purchasing practices for office and building supplies